$5 per student
$5 per parent
(1 teacher & 1 assistant free per class)
On Your Own Learning Centers:
- Wigwam - NEW additions this year!
- Corn Crib
- International Harvester Tractor
- 100 year old Log Barn
- Hopefully, a demonstration garden about "The Three Sisters" will be available.
Fun Activities To Do!
- Feed the fish from the covered bridge
- Picnic lunch at a Shelter
- Unlimited time to play at the Playground
- Feed the Goats at the New Goat Walk - Corn Dispenser - .25 cents.
- Ice Cream in Shop - special deal for students - .80 cents per scoop.
Dates: October 1st - October 31st, Monday - Friday.
Reservation Times: 9:30 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.
When placing a reservation, please have an accurate count of children and parents. Call (704) 888-2891 to reserve a time and date. If you must cancel, call 2 weeks in advance so another group may make a reservation, otherwise, we must charge you a $50 'lazy finger' fine. (Bad weather on the day of your tour is the only exception.)
School Tours Include:
- An age appropriate lesson structured along the guidelines of the NC Standard Course of Study for science and social studies, grades K-3.
- Science lesson on farm animals in the barn.
- Social Studies lesson on Farmer Jim's arrowheads - new improvements at the Wigwam site.
Call (704) 888-2891 to make a reservation for your class.